- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- May 17, 2018 9:03 pm
- No Categories
- 17 May 2018
- Job expires in: Endless
- Corporate head office based just outside the CBD
- Opportunity for temporary to permanent starting immediately
- Highly sought after brand and business in the retail space
With international operations, a dynamic brand and an inclusive, innovative culture; our client is one of Australia's leading retailers. Located in open-plan, creative offices on the outskirts of Sydney, they encourage a flexible and collaborative team-based culture. Available immediately, is the opportunity to join this passionate group of individuals in a part-time reception capacity. Working initially for a 6 week period required, this opportunity also presents the chance to transition permanent for the right individual.
Our Client is looking for a polished and highly customer-centric corporate receptionist who can help their business engine hum and enable the team to do what they do best. Your daily responsibilities will also include:
- Meeting and greeting all clients courteously with a high standard of customer service
- Screening all inbound calls in a polite manner and directing them correctly within the business
- Managing all sign in and sign out of visitors, issuing of identification badges and visitor cards
- Managing the calender and appointments for all boardroom and meeting rooms
- Setting up boardroom and meeting rooms when necessary
- Managing all incoming and outgoing couriers, deliveries and mail
- Managing car spaces and allocations for the daily visitors
- Keeping the front of house area clean and tidy, managing facilities needs when required
To be considered for this role, you will have previous exposure to a corporate reception role with 3-5 years ideal. You will uphold impeccable presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written form. You will take pride in your work, and be proud to be the face of the organisation. It is essential then you can work autonomously, but can also work in a group and as a team player when required. Finally the ability to commence immediately and hit the ground running is important.
Assistant Sydney is a specialist recruitment firm focused solely on Office Support talent searches, salary benchmarking and career planning. Our goal is to help clients and candidates navigate an increasingly competitive and challenging employment market.
Level 32, 200 George Street, Sydney 2000
02 8277 4124
How to Apply
- No Tags